Thursday, September 06, 2007

Textbook Performance

When I got home from work, a few minutes ago, Mollie was in our back garden waiting for me. As always, she followed me through to the hallway as I made my way upstairs to get changed. On the way, she stopped to eat the post. We had a parcel, one of those bubble-wrap lined jiffy bags. They're good to chew, apparently.

Would you like to know what was in the jiffy bag? All right then. It was...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Victoria Stilwell's book, "It's me or the dog - how to have the perfect pet".

I don't think Mollie appreciated the irony as much as she appreciated the jiffy bag...

4 comments:

Kerrio said...

ROFL

on a similar vein I have a friend who's pup ate her copy of Gwen Bailey's "The Perfect Puppy"

PS the validation strings are getting silly.. uggklnfs

Flowerpot said...

I;ve got that book - it's excellent reading - or was....!

Eurodog said...

Hello,
Just paid you a visit.
Eurodog

Flowerpot said...

you've been memed!