Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FOUND: Squeak

Well. This morning I emptied the washing machine, putting stuff on radiators as the forecast is a bit dodgy for today. I picked Sheep 1 out (he's looking much better and definitely smells nicer) and put him on the kitchen radiator, and as I did so, guess what I spotted? Yep, the squeak that I'd 'lost'. I remember now, it was soaked through but not dirty, so I put it across the fins on the radiator to dry out. Oh dear....time to do some brain training!

On the dog front - Mollie wasn't in a morning mood today. It took some persuading to get her out of bed, and even then she just curled up and went back to sleep on the settee. So when I took her next door, I took a pouch of food with me and asked them to feed her when she wakes up...

Has anyone else got a dog that hibernates/suffers from S.A.D.?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tilly certainly doesn't hibernate or suffer from S.A.D! Prince loved his sleep and cuddles though - if I stayed in bed he would be happy to snuggle up, but usually got up when I did....

Have a look at my blog when you get a moment, there's something waiting for you there.....