Thursday, June 12, 2008

How do you dry a Mollie dog?

On Monday, it was almost unbearably hot (remember, I'm a fair skinned red-head), and Mollie dog was struggling a bit in the heat. She badly wanted to play, but if I took her out in the garden and threw the ball in my coffee break (I was working from home), she watched it fly, then just looked at me and went in.

Since she was a bit itchy anyway, I gave her a bath with her lovely soothing tea tree shampoo, and after a quick rub with a towel we went out into the garden to dry off and play. Obviously I couldn't resist taking some photos of the now blindingly white dog!!

PLEASE put that camera away and throw the ball, mum!!


Tight corner - cropped from a bigger image, hence blurred; she's at the bottom of our garden!
Got it!!

Practising her cat smiles


Pointing at the ball (carefully placed by my foot)


And finally... I couldn't resist blowing up the one of her smiling, hopefully it'll make you smile too!

7 comments:

Flowerpot said...

My Mollie takes ages to dry because of he rlong hair!

Anonymous said...

Emma, Mollie is beautiful Jack Russell. My favorite breed!

Joe Stains said...

It sure did make us smile, great photos!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the photos did make me smile. She really is a cute little girl :-) The weather was like that here too, for a week or so, and now it's back to your normal Swedish summer. Ouch. Though I'm fair skinned too, I find I feel better in the shade with a tall glass of icy cold something :-).

I wish you both (all five) a wonderful Midsommarafton. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am really enjoying your blog site, and have linked you. jackrussellcarenetwork.com also I notice we are both on Kylies ring, keep up the good work.

Em said...

Thanks for the add - I'll add a reciprocal link :) Guess I ought to start posting again too...

Anonymous said...

just to let you know jackrussellcarenetwork.com has changed to jackrussellcare.com so I will have to update all my links.