Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What did you call me??

I've been tagged by Ralphie to divulge Mollie's nicknames... here goes then:

Mollie dog
Doggit
Doglet
Little dog
Reprobate
Hooligan
Rambo (seriously, Charlie next door calls her this)
Buggalugs (also next door, Marlene this time)
Dog features
Dog-thing
Furface (but I call the cats this too, so it might not count)

Can't think of any more...

Haha!! My turn. I tag the mighty QB(if he's got time, he's such a busy Wolfie) and the gorgeous and glamorous Lola.

6 comments:

Kerrio said...

"buggalugs"???? Not fair!


ROFL

I will get QB to divulge..... between farts.

Flowerpot said...

My Mollie's are - Molly Moo, Birdy, Little Girl, Moo Moo, Mollington - oh god this is getting really embarrassing!!!

Anonymous said...

Crikey - you've been busy posting recently!

The rubber chicken looks hilarious, and I'm tempted to pinch the nickname idea for my next post....

Sophie Brador said...

Mollie, My mom likes Doglet, probably because it;s the sort of thing she would call me.

xo
SB

Sir Chance-Lot said...

Hello ~ I Bark your blog:O)
Hope you stop by mine sometimes, so we can make friends.
Tailwags Sir Chancelot

Em said...

Remembered another one last night - Fruitbat... *shrug*