Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gone, but not forgotten

Just read on Graham's blog that Prince was put to sleep this morning. I think when you know an animal that well you can tell when they've given up and it's time for you to give up too and I join with others in applauding Graham for all he did for Prince, and for making the right decision when the time came.
I shall miss reading about the little fella, he was a real character and I'm sure he'll be sorely missed. Thank-you, Graham, for sharing his last weeks with us.

RIP little one, and I sincerely wish Graham all the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about Mollie, you and Tracy and am thoroughly enjoying it, Jan

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your kind words - they mean a lot. I'm pleased that your trip away went well and Molly was happy. Keep an eye on her romancing - after all, Prince is out 'unsupervised' now and he did think she was very pretty!